Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd
- Our Contact details are as follows:
- Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd, Smithstown Farm, Drumree, Co Meath, Ireland. A85 XP20
- Tel: 00353 872822358
- Email: please contact us via our contact form
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
We are a limited company registered in Ireland and operating since 2002. We offer Horse Riding and other Sporting activities combined with Language lessons on a residential basis.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Amanda and Ronald Beggan
- When using our contact form(s) you will asked to enter information such as your name and contact detail. We use these detail to assess your request and may use these to contact you for further information or answer your request. When using our contact form the information you submit is stored in our website database (encrypted) as a back-up for a period of 15 days after which it is deleted automatically. The original enquiry is sent to our offices by email and falls under our emails retention policy.
- Customer’s details will be stored in our CRM for the purpose of liaising with you and will be stored for as long as you are a customer with us. If leaving us your detail will be deleted within 6 months of being notified by you that you no longer wish to use our services.
- We have taken extra steps to insure the data you provide us with is dealt with in a safe manner:
- Our site is hosted on SSL (secure socket layer) which means communications between the site and server are fully encrypted (for instance when you submit a contact form)
- Emails sent to us by our site are sent via TLS (Transport Layer Security)
- Statistics: we use statistics on the website which provide us with essential information such as the most visited pages, where users are coming from (search engines, links etc). These are set up to NOT track your full IP address and therefore do not collect personal information.
Please note that:
- Our website is hosted in Ireland
Why we are processing your data? Our legal basis.
For the purpose of general enquiries Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd need to collect personal data. Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- Your details is required in order for us to contact you back and provide you with the information you have requested
In any event, Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Who are we sharing your data with?
We do not share any data.
Data Subjects Rights:
Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Royal Meath Equestrian Centre Ltd‘s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information to you, prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions or comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us.